Sunday, September 14, 2008

Still grey and raining outside, still getting bright and less blue inside

The good news is that I weighed myself this morning and I'm down another pound. I've never lost weight so slowly and so consistently in my life. It might take me 80 weeks to lose 80 pounds, but at least I know that it will last and the changes will stick. I'm now at 182.6. I can't tell quite yet, my body doesn't look different. But I feel generally hopeful. I'm still taking the cod liver oil. I feel as though it's had an enormous effect on my mood. I feel less anxious generally and I think that my skin is looking good too. First I was taking a tablespoon a day, then I read that you can't eat that much because of vitamin A poisoning. Anyhow... things are looking up. I didn't even think all that much about the boy yesterday.

No comments: