Friday, August 22, 2008

Spin Class Sucks

I went to spin class and he was there again. Only this time, he was there without her.

I hate him. He makes me sick.

okay. that's not true completely.

He is the ex. I think he's stalking me. I saw him for the first time in 2 years a couple of weeks ago at spin class, he was there with his new girlfriend. I knew that we went to the same gym, I mean we joined together, but, well, I haven't gone in years, just been paying. But for some reason I either forgot or didn't think about the fact that it was his gym. And I certainly didn't think that I'd see him at a Thursday night spin class with a teenage girl a few weeks ago. That sucked. That freaking sucked. Anyway I was really depressed. And then he called me and told me that I looked good and that he missed me.

Oh jeez. I can't talk about it right now. It makes me depressed. It makes me want to eat a bowl of pasta.

I'm gonna go and listen to the long version on the think & shrink cd. It always calms me down. I'll tell more of this story tomorrow.

No comments: