Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Metabolism?

There's this one download in the think & shrink collection that's supposed to speed your metabolism and lower your set-point. I tried it tonight, but I think that I should have waited till the morning. No one wants your metabolism sped up at night, when i'm trying to fall asleep. Grrr... I think I'll listen to the long one, it's relaxing and will help me sleep. Ultimately, I'd love to have a body like Hayden Panettiere. She's the same height as me and not a skinny minnie, definitely built strong. I think she's pretty awesome. I don't know that it will happen as I don't have her time or the money for personal training. But I can get close I think. I really liked the pilates class I did. I think I'm going to get a DVD for home.
Today I discovered fitday (www.fitday.com) I plugged in my food and then looked up the nutrition to see if I was getting all my daily needs. Not quite, but I'm aiming for that. I'm not into counting calories though, that can make me crazy, but I'm impressed by my ability to hit the nutrition.

No comments: