Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 6-- WOW WOW WOW!!!!-- 192 pounds.

So far so good. I weighed in today and I'm down 5 pounds!
Things have been generally good. yesterday my sister told me that the hypnosis kind of sneaks up on you. I was feeling kind of down because I didn't feel like anything dramatic happened. I've dieted before, and I've felt skinny quickly, like after a few days, but I usually do these starvation diets that can last anywhere up to a month, and after a few days I begin to feel so light and so thin and so joyful in a way, but I think it might partially be endorphins from not eating ie: anorexia!? But I haven't been feeling that way. Which I guess is good, but I like that feeling, albeit not healthy. Anyway, I know that I've been eating but eating well, and definitely not binge eating.
I've exercised 3 days this week. I even went to a spin class (my butt hurts). So, basically I think that I'm eating and exercising... well, normally! That's weird. Anyway, I weighed in this morning and I am down. I think that the slow progress is what makes it last. I hope. Anyway, more to be revealed I guess.
In other news, there are now weight loss programs for cats! Who woulda thunk.

No comments: