Sunday, August 17, 2008

Annoying spin teacher pisses me off.

First the good news. I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm down to 189!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeah Boeeeeyyyy. (that's my attempt to be cool. did it work?)

I went to a spin class this morning with the most annoying teacher ever. He kept playing this really loud club music and madonna mixes and seemed really disengaged with the class. He didn't even jump on a bike or talk into a mike. He just kind of looked at his watch every few minutes and said: "up." "down." "more resistance." "less resistance." and never even came by to check on everyone. What he mostly did was dance in front of the mirror and practice his moves while flexing his muscles at himself and also he at one point squeezed a blackhead from his nose. There were about 30 people in the studio. It was literally the most annoying class ever. He was supposed to teach a pilates class after but I was all "Later Gator..."
yesterday I didn't work out. I chose not to but I felt really bad about it. I had to force myself not to go to the gym. The hypnosis is really working. It's kind of freaking me out.

2 comments:

YOUR IT GIRL said...

hey keep it going! im a serial dieter also been trying to lose weight forever. If you want to lose 10 lbs quickly try the Master Cleanse Diet, i did it and it was actually really great I could run2 and a half miles on it something I couldn't do while I was eatting. Cleansing is so good for you and it rids you of your toxins there are also some really great teas out there if you would like me to recommend you some but keep it going!!

Lila said...

thanks for the suggestion. I did try the master cleanser a few times, and mostly it made me sick, headachey and totally obsessive about food. Seriously I couldn't think about anything else. So, it wasn't necessarily the best thing for me. I'm now trying to learn balance around food and lose by rethinking my ideas about food. The master cleanse isn't something that I can do long term. The hypnosis program that I've been doing for the past few weeks is working really well and I really want to stick with it.